Wow! G Circuit promised us the sexiest Songkran that Bangkok has ever seen with SK9 and boy did they deliver. The shows were spectacular, the music marvelous and the men. Oh….the men. I’ve never seen so many incredibly sexy and hot guys dancing their asses off and having the time of their lives.
Despite a record number of attendees, this year’s G Circuit ran like a well-lubed machine. Here are my top 5 favorite moments of G Circuit SK9.
(5) Arriving at Centara Grand to a buzz of excitement. A quick and efficient ticket-checking process delivered us into a crowded corridor of sexy models representing partners and sponsors for the event. Catching up with old friends and posing for pics with the go-go boys was a delicious start to the night.
(4) The moment when I entered the party each night. As you pass through the entrance door the electricity in the air is palpable. The music penetrates your body and before you know it you’re swaying to the beat. Lasers slice the air around you and as you’re eyes become accustomed to the darkened room you realize you’re surrounded by thousands of shirtless hot guys. It’s sensory overload. And it’s wonderful. There’s nothing like that moment you enter G Circuit.
(3) That moment when a troupe of incredibly hot go-go boys in swimwear suddenly appear on stage while glitter rains down from above. The crowd erupts and you surf a wave of energy that almost lifts you from your feet.
2) Pool parties…need I say more. Despite being cut short by a storm the backup party in the ballroom turned out to be a blast. Who wears swimwear to a ballroom? In this case, everyone!
(1) My new amazing friends from around the globe. It’s incredible how friendly and welcoming everyone is at G Circuit. Guaranteed you’ll leave G Circuit with many new friends.
Let’s hear from some of the lucky lad’s who enjoyed G Circuit SK9.
The one big question is….what next?
2016 marks the 10th anniversary of G Circuit’s SongKran extravaganza. Can we expect any surprises? Already we’re hearing rumors of a bigger and better venue. I’ve no doubt whatsoever that we can expect something incredible. I can’t wait. How about you?
Better start planning now for G Circuit SK10, 15-17 April 2016! See more of G Circuit SK9.