With this 10-day tour, you'll experience the very best that Thailand has to offer, from it's exotic wildlife and stunning beaches to its glamorous nightlife and lush tropical rainforests.
Click Book Now! to view full package options and pricing.
Take a trip to real-life Neverland, where heavenly white-sand beaches, constant tropical weather, and legendary parties await you. Taking you to the definite best spots according to the season, our 10-day trips to Thailand will ensure that you get to see, feel, touch, smell, and hear all the gloriousness of this incredible country.
Live it up in Bangkok, buy everything you could possibly desire, and get a little (or a lot) crazy in its notorious nightlife scene. Travel to the southern islands, relax all day in hammocks or on your sarong on the soft sand, and take the opportunity to experience the wild beach parties that continue on through most of the night. Venture deep into the jungle and spend a night on a lake house floating in the middle of a national park, gaze at the towering limestone cliffs surround dense rainforest, and listen to the call of gibbons monkeys and exotic birds. Each day, you’ll wake up to something new and uniquely Thailand. From the Buddhist culture to its unrivaled cuisine to the characteristic smile of its locals, every last second spent in Thailand is one to remember!
- Accommodation for the duration of your Free & Easy experience
- All group travel between destinations
- Return international flights and airport transfers*** (No surprise extra flight surcharges)
- 2 knowledgable and fun Free & Easy leaders w/15 years of trip leading experience
- No commissions or gratuities required or accepted… ever!
- Preparations guidebook
- Trip Experience guidebook
- All meals on the Overnight Rainforest Lake Trip
- Authentic Thai Style Welcome Dinner
- Bangkok Temple Tour
- River Tubing through a Rainforest
- Overnight Rainforest Lake Trip
- Yoga (optional)
- Scuba diving (optional)
- January 17 – 27, 2018
- February 15 – 24, 2018
- March 10 – 19, 2018
- May 10 – 20, 2018
- July 1 – 10, 2018
- July 30 – August 9, 2018
- August 30 – Sept 8, 2018