Want to experience Thailand with a group of friends? The amazing 10-day guided, group adventure features the best that Thailand has to offer through Bangkok, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Phi Phi, and finally Koh Phangan.
Click Book Now! to view full package options and pricing.
Want to experience Thailand with a group of friends? The amazing 10-day guided, group adventure features the best that Thailand has to offer! Experience buzzing Bangkok, the breathtaking beauty of Khao Sok National Park, the tropical island paradise of Koh Phi Phi, and finally Koh Phangan, home of the famous Full Moon Party.
Designed for 18 – 35 year olds on a gap year or holiday, Ultimate Thailand offers lots fun, peace of mind and exceptional value for money. By traveling in a group with our experienced guides, you will make loads of new friends as soon you arrive. Learn about local history and culture from our Thai and Western guides and benefit from the experience and security of traveling in a group of others. The trip includes your airport pickup, 10-nights accommodation, all travel and activities, plus some meals.
Backpacking with us is the best way to travel if you want to explore, get up close and truly experience Thailand’s beauty while travelling responsibly and respecting Thai culture.
- Discover buzzing Bangkok at day and night. Khao San Road is not to be missed and be prepared for a few surprises.
- Had a horrible night cramped in a bus or train before? Not here! Your own bed, party and great food on our overnight train.
- Sleep in the middle of a lake on floating raft houses.
- Explore wildlife during a night safari and take a moonlit swim in the lake.
- Welcome to the jungle! The lushest green you’ll ever see!
- Longtail boat rides between stunning islands.
- Fire Show (definitely nothing you should try at home) in Koh Phi Phi and drinks until you finished counting stars.
- See ‘THE BEACH’ and swim where Leo had a blast once.
- Full Moon Party, Half Moon Party, Black Moon Festival – you choose when you’re ready to dance your feet off.
- Pickup from Bangkok airport and all transfers by bus, van and ferry until Koh Phangan
- Total 10-nights accommodation (mix of dorms and twins)
- Bangkok river cruise, markets, temples & party night
- Overnight sleeper train to Chumphon in Southern Thailand
- Jungle trek & caving (seasonal) in Khao Sok National Park
- Morning & night boat safari to see some crazy wildlife
- Bus & ferry travel to Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi island trip to Maya Bay by traditional longtail boat
- Ferry, bus & Highspeed Catamaran to Koh Phangan
- Experienced, local tour guide
- Meals and drinks as per tour itinerary
The Ultimate Thailand trip starts on selected Mondays throughout the year, generally 2 times a month. If you are between 18 and 35 years old, then book your seat now for this unforgettable adventure – where you will make friends for the life. Read now the feedbacks from travelers who have already made the Ultimate Thailand trip.
Experience the day and nightlife of Bangkok and learn about the history, religion and culture.
Day 4-5: Khao Sok National Park
Stay in the rainforest on a floating raft house and explore the natural surroundings and wildlife.
Day 6-7: Phi Phi Island
Enjoy relaxing on this beautiful tropical Island and visit the famous Maya Bay.
Day 8-10: Koh Phangan:
Have fun with your new friends, explore the Island and experience the Full Moon Party.
- Flights to Thailand are not included, but we can help you arrange them. Check on Skyscanner for cheap flights to Bangkok.
- Travel insurance is essential for Ultimate Thailand, and is not included in the package price. Check the insurance of Worldnomads.com, which is recommended by Lonely Planet.
- Your Thai 30-day tourist visa is not included. It’s automatically issued to you at Bangkok airport, upon entry to Thailand, priced around $30 / £20.
- Some meals and drinks are included during the trip, but not all.